We work with natures best and finest fibres to create a luxurious collection of home ware products and fashion accessories.
Working with true artizans who use traditional craftsmanship, we have brought together a unique and beautiful selection of products. Forever products.
- The 'naturally luxurious' range' of homeware products is made using the purest fibre - Llama, Merino, Corriedale, Organic cottons, sheep and goat fur (or blends thereof). Products are carefully loomed or knitted to ensure the highest quality, softness and comfort. These natural fibres are breathable, durable, a natural insulator during cold winter months and cool in the summer.
- Alpaca fleece is uniquely light and warm with no lanolin content which combined with its softness makes it ideally suited for sensitive skins. Some of our products are made from a blend of alpaca and bamboo. Bamboo
is naturally strong, creating a harder wearing but supple yarn ideal
for sensitive skins because it is inherently antimicrobial and grown
free of pesticides. Bamboo also has UV protective properties.
- Llama, Corriedale, Organic Cotton & Merino is sourced from the world-renowned wools of Patagonia, Argentina. Yarn is hand spun then knitted or hand loomed to ensure the highest quality and softest handle.
- Corriedale is a blend of Lincoln and Merino fibre. This strong yet soft yarn is very durable making it ideal for furnishing fabrics.
- The cashmere used in our pashmina range is sourced from the Changra mountain goat that produces fine, thin fibres that are ideal for light weight, exceptionally warm, soft and luxurious garments. We only work with 100% cashmere - no silk content is introduced during the production process.
- Our linen products which include a fabulous range of cushions and matching table (by Linum) are manufactured using 100% washed linen which is is really easy to care.
The Pure Lana wool range is fashioned from the natural state of the raw fibre, working with white, beige, black, brown and fawn. Combined with our unique weaves, we have created unique and beautiful pastel colour combinations that will complement your home and your wardrobe.
Linum recycle 94% of all the water from cotton production and take great care to ensure no contaminated waste is disposed of into the environment. They only work with Oko-tex approved colour pigments which means production does not include any chemicals that are harmful to human health. The Linum Sense range is 100% organic cotton.
Please click here for the care instructions.